Friday, July 17, 2009

you gotta risk it to get the biscuit!


Barbie! What have you done?! You used to be such an independent and strong woman who doesn't need a man to complete her. You broke up with Ken for this bum? If Kelly turns into Renesme I am shunning you for ever! ShuuuuN-AH.

This is a quote that I had never heard from Robert Pattinson which, after reading, makes me love him.

"When you read the book, it's like, 'Edward Cullen was so beautiful I creamed myself.' I mean, every line is like that. He's the most ridiculous person who's so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn't do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that's how I played him, as a manic-depressive who hates himself. Plus, he's a 108-year-old virgin so he's obviously got some issues there."

Creamed. Hahahaa!

Today I:
-Deep conditioned my hair with carrots...mmmm
-Watched the best of the Carol Burnett show DVD that I got from the library
-Watched several episodes of Undeclared online (very very funny and cute show with some great cameos)
-Watched Fired Up! with Sarah and was pleasantly surprised at its wit (it very much reminded me of John Tucker Must Die)
-Was pinned against a wall while Kendal booty danced me (and yes that is as dirty as it sounds)
-AND purchased $80 worth of merchandise from Amazon.com. So many good deals! I couldn't help it! I am getting a large paycheck this month and I don't have a car payment. This is my first really big indulgence since Florida, okay?! Okay. On Tuesday I will be receiving the Freaks and Geeks boxed set, Top Hat, Meet Me in Saint Louis, The Big Bang Theory Season One, and On the Town. *booty dance!*

I submitted my first draft to my professor with thirteen minutes to spare last night! Woot!

Today is awesome because I found a remote to my DVD player. Yay! Ahh, to be lazy.

Currently Reading:
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum

2 comments:

  1. That's one of the first Robert Pattinson quotes I ever read regarding Edward. He's pretty much saying Edward is a crap character lol. Love it.

    I watched Hamlet 2 today and was pleasantly surprised. Steve Coogan is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward's character was so disturbing to me, I couldn't get into the book. I spent most of my time slamming the book shut, declaring the Bella has psychological issues and the book was teaching girls to be attracted to angry, moody men. I've never felt like such a feminist.

    It's comforting that Robert also thinks Edward is dispicable.; )

    ReplyDelete