Saturday, July 25, 2009

you go' a touch a destiny abou' you


I have so much dust up my nose right now. I get my cleaning hankerings when A. I'm supposed to be doing something else B. I'm really angry at someone or C. It's late at night and I'm bored. This evening was A and C. Instead of reading The Hobbit for my class I took off every single one of my books from their shelves and did some serious dusting. Since they were all on the floor anyway I catagorized them and moved them to different places and stacked them differently to save space. I got way too much nerdy pleasure out of it.

I had the best day at work today. The power went out at around 11:30 and thankfully no one came in or I would have had to figure sales tax and what not without the computer's help. I don't even want to think about trying to figure change quickly. So I got to start on some fun projects while I waited for it to come back on. The glass window/door between us and Shenanigans was bumming Ann out so she asked me to do something with it. I cut tons of pictures and posters out of book catalogues and magazines and made a huge (and awesome if I do say so myself) collage. I used to have a wall that was literally covered in collages so I had a blast reliving the good ol' days of scotch tape and clever angles.

I'm excited about tomorrow. Arts Picnic (aka kettle korn and dehydration) and Back to the Future at the Kress! All I need is a geeky boyfriend to take and share a coke with. Le sigh. For now, I'll be content with sharing a coke with my other lover.

Currently Watching:
Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest (on sleuth network...hmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment