Tuesday, July 7, 2009

remain seated please



Mickey!!!! This was taken the second time that Sam and I visited the Happiest Place on Earth. I believe this was the first time that Sam had met the mouse himself. I'm pretty sure we didn't take a picture with him during the great trip of '05. I love how his ear is the same size as my head.

As stated in my last blog, I'm going through some major Disney withdrawals right now. It's probably a good thing that I have to go to class every day because I totally have 80 dollars that could easily be spent on an impromptu plane ticket down there.

I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. September or October. I can wait. But until then...

Maybe I should stop listening to visions fantastic?

Maybe I should stop watching Muppets go to Walt Disney World?

Maybe I should stop looking at pictures and reminiscing with Florida friends?

Maybe I should try harder to get "We Go On" out of my head?

Maybe I should be normal.

I looked for a Disney meme/questionnaire to have something semi-awesome to post along with this whiney bleck but alas. The only one I found was boring normal questions like "what's you favorite ride?" or "who's your favorite Disney character?" Of course these are much too vague for a ridiculous nerd like myself. I have not the patience to look for a good one. Wanna do one together if you've got one Sam?

I need to figure out how to work our scanner and post a picture of my brother and I with Quasimodo from when we were little. Cute cute cute.

Today is awesome because I finally know who the third lady is in this gorgeous poster that Sam got me a few years ago. The first is Ophelia from Hamlet, the second is the Lady of Shalot, and the third is this really pretty lass watching a shipwreck. I had no idea who she was until today. She's Miranda, a character from The Tempest, the play we are studying in class! I had this epiphany in the middle of the period and could hardly wait to get home to confirm it! So yay! I'm probably much too excited about it but oh well. (This was #5 Sam!)

Currently Reading:
Le Morte D'Arthur by Sir Thomas Malory

1 comment:

  1. Midget Mickey! My first Mouse, my first character! What an awkward picture...I'm all hunchy.

    Disney question thingy? I have several! Specifically Disneyland, specifically Disney World, and a CP survey. The Disneyland one is really good and the other two are just bordering on lame.

    ReplyDelete