Saturday, July 18, 2009

moses supposes his toeses are roses


This is what greeted me as I came in the door from work this afternoon. Instead of screaming and chucking my keys at him in a hopeless attempt to knock him out I rolled my eyes and asked the figure what he was doing. I assumed it was Kendal standing there but instead I found myself talking to our hat rack dressed up in a sweatshirt, wranglers, and a ski mask. Clever. Interestingly enough, I normally scream at everything that startles me. EVERYTHING. Just ask Sam. I think I didn't this time because I'm pretty used to my brothers or dad jumping out and scaring me when I walk in the door. However, I was informed that this guy was waiting for me in the shower this morning...let's just say it is a damn good thing I took a shower last night. I'm fairly positive I would have died of a heart attack. Oh brothers.

I watched the musical Damn Yankees with my mom tonight. One of the worst movies I have ever seen. We were betting on who would crack first and turn it off. We got through it and laughed for a good five minutes afterwords at how terrible it was. I love my mommy. It's nice when she is distracted from being depressed about her unemployment.

I'm way too excited to sleep in tomorrow. And Music Man sing-along at the Kress! FUN!

Oh yeah! Today is awesome because I found a fingerpuppet of Francis the bulldog from Oliver and Company in my grandma's basement and she let me keep it. He's adorable. Today is also awesome because Hugh Jackman exists.

2 comments:

  1. You kinda neglected to point out that the coat rack has a FREAKING KNIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Moses supposes erroneously.

    ReplyDelete