Thursday, July 30, 2009

the sky was born clear


Today was one of those days where I had to force the Disney smile on myself at work. I absolutely didn't want to be there out of pure laziness. Not that I actually do anything other than checking in books, answering the phone, and helping the occasional customer. I honestly love it when a customer comes in, it's that time in between that makes me want to put my head through the desk. I need a good old fashioned weekend. I haven't had two days in a row to do nothing in at least a month. I just want to lay in bed all day with a stack of Blockbuster movies that I haven't had time to go rent and read about queens having sex throughout history. I look at Bella and get disgustingly jealous at how she gets to laze around all day long.
I have got to move out. It's time. I'm so sick of everyone being so uptight all the time. It never ends. This house feels like one giant knot and I can feel it affecting me. I miss the apartment where there really wasn't any drama between people. It was relaxed. It was so nice that when more than one of us was home it was kind of an unspoken signal that a person hanging out in the living room meant that another person was welcome to join them. If you were in your room then you weren't really bothered. I miss that closeness and understanding. I love my family but i miss living with friends.
Today is awesome because it was cold enough to wear my favorite sweater! It has so many patched up holes that I've had to mend. I think there have been holes torn in the arm pits twice. I got it from Pac Sun on the 50 percent off rack and it's really crappily made but I love it. It was just so lovely and chilly today. It made me so stinking excited to spend fall and the holidays at home.

Currently watching:
Dumb and Dumber (I remember NOTHING from this movie, except for the part when Jeff Daniels has diarrhea...wooo!)

1 comment:

  1. Our apartment was the BEST. We all lived so harmoniously together... it was a rare gift. I wish you the best when you move in with Sam, etc.!

    ReplyDelete