Thursday, July 9, 2009

what kind of name is hermione?


This is one of my favorite pictures of all time of three of my most favorite people in the whole wide world. Two of whom never ever take silly pictures. I love how my dad has cleverly combined speak and smell no evil. We went on Everest before this picture was taken and Kendal giggled like a lunatic girl the entire ride. Ahh. Good times. And then we got stuck on Finding Nemo. And then we rented my dad a wheelchair. And then we had to wait a lot longer in the Rockin' Rollercoaster line then expected. And then we were super hungry and ate at Pecos Bills. And then I bawled during the fireworks. That's about all I remember from that day. Isn't that sad?

I love taking showers at night as long as my hair has time enough to dry. There's just something nice about crawling into bed and feeling clean. *Insert joke here about being dirty in bed*


Guess what I purchased today? Who Framed Roger Rabbit on DVD! Hooray! I've been pining over it for far too long and finally decided to purchase it today at Best Buy. I nearly got the Rocky Horror Picture Show also but didn't. I really really want the Muppet Show seasons. I figure they may be on sale on black Friday either at a store or Amazon so maybe I'll wait until then. Birthday and Christmas area long ways away but I'm pretty sure my "list" will be consist of about a billion DVDs.


Yep. Halloween should definitely include Sam as Roger and me as Eddie. I'm just being Eddie because Jessica is way overdone. Or at least that's what I'll keep telling myself haha. This is not a self-deprication blog, Mel! Knock it off! Besides, Eddie's costume would be way more fun to wear anyway. Suspenders and a fedora FTW!

If anyone is bored tomorrow and wants to get out of their house they should come keep me entertained at the bookstore because I have to work for 9.5 hours. This last statement only applys to Sam. If you are a creeper please don't. Unless you are a hot creeper. Then it's okay.

It's only 9 days in and already I'm depressed at how boring I am. I really wish I would have blogged while I was in Florida. I'm sure there was a whole bunch of awesome or awful stuff I've forgotten because I didn't write them down.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD, I saw that picture and didn't even read, I just squealed and skipped to the comments so I can squeal and scold you for not posting those pictures but then reward you because pictures are more effective when they aren't seen right away and you've forgotten about them and oh my god.

    ...OK, I'll read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see you in the picture too, therefore this is an amazing picture of four of the coolest people you will ever meet. I'm making it my Facebook profile stat.

    It's ok that you're boring, I am too. :)

    ReplyDelete