Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sea...like C...for Catwoman!


My thoughts exactly.

I neglected my blogging duty yesterday after Sam left "late". I should really remember to blog in the middle of the day when I'm actually awake.

Tomorrow morning is the midterm for my class. I'm about 85% prepared. I still have nearly a third of my book to read before then and I've hardly studied. However, I do pay rapt attention in class so I suppose that's an advantage. I have never wanted to read my own books or books from the library more than I have in the past week. Sadly, there are still four more that will have to be read in the next 2 weeks. Oye.

Today Sam and I went to our favorite new hotspot, The Kress theater, and watched the original Batman movie. It was a good (if not somewhat boring by the end) time had by all. Especially the kid with the gum behind us. Kiiiiiill. Back to the Future is on Sunday! F-U-N.

Mel loves:
- Freaks and Geeks Series Boxed Set and watching said episodes with her brudder.
- First edition of I Married Adventure by Osa Johnson
- The smell of wet garden woodchips
- Sugar snap peas
- New license plate stickers (even though those little stickers cost me $145)
- Porpoises. God's most noble and brave creature.

Mel loathes:
- Finding ABC gum stuck to the bottom of her trash can left there by (presumably) Caleb
- When Cheyenne gets up on her bed and eats her freshly poured cup of Nilla Wafers when she leaves the room for ten seconds
- The news
- Emails that are marked postmaster failure to deliver
-Mosquito bites right there, no not there, THERE.

Currently Reading:
The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett

1 comment: