Friday, July 3, 2009

just keep swimming!


Happy Friday!

Today is awesome because we got a new garage door! WOOOO!

My family is spending the weekend up at the cabin. I am both super excited to get up into the mountains and away from Greeley and also kind of sad that I won't get to see the Stampede fireworks with Sam. It's tradishuuuuuun tradition! I have a feeling that I will be spending most of tomorrow reading for my class anyway. Two and a half books to finish before Monday. Oye.

I spent an obscene amount of time surfing youtube today. I also watched Pitchmen with Caleb and was promptly bored.
Blog, I will miss you tomorrow. Only four days into my challenge and I will have already failed you. Maybe a bear will have a laptop and wifi that I can use. I am deeply sorry but will try to make it up to you somehow. Would you like to punish me ala blog brothers? Because I will take the whipping with dignity.
A memorial flag we must hoist
Though the Shamwow guy wants to rejoice
No one sells a thing
Like the Oxyclean king
Is it bad I still hate that guy’s voice?

1 comment:

  1. Would you hate the guy's voice if he ordered food at your McDonald's drive thru???

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYdDK1uTDI

    ReplyDelete