Thursday, July 23, 2009

top down seat back rollin' in my cadillac


Today is awesome because I tried a tanning bed for the first time ever. My grandma had a free spray on tan and offered for me to go with her. I didn't feel like risking looking like an Oompa Loompa so I did the bed for only $6. Initially, I was a bit concerned about 1. crawling into a UV coffin and 2. being naked and not being in the shower. It was actually kind of relaxing. I didn't bring my Zune or anything so I listened to the hum of the machine and just took some time to think. It was nice and warm and not too hot. AND I got to wear those ridiculously spiffy night vision goggles.
Trying new things for the win!
Our midterm was in a different classroom but I didn't get the memo. I wandered around and finally found the right place and ended up being nearly fifteen minutes late for the test. The professor gave me crap and it wasn't exactly the best way to begin an already stressful test. I think I did alright but he asks the kind of questions where none of the multiple choice answers is what you think is the right answer so you pick the one that sounds the least wrong. Urg.h.
I have made the mistake of purchasing a few books in the last couple of weeks and it's been like giving a few sips of whiskey to a recovering alcoholic. Bad idea. I've fallen off the wagon. And the worst thing is that I can't read them. I bought three at Goodwill and one at the Book Rack. Now to buy a new bookcase to put them on. And a house to put the bookcase in to put them on.

2 comments:

  1. A) You're going to get cancer now.

    B) I haven't listened to Mest in ages!

    C) I don't see where you would put a new bookcase in your room, therefore your only option is to start sticking books to your ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://incident.net/users/gregory/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ceiling-bookshelf.jpg

    ReplyDelete