Monday, July 20, 2009

it was Toto that made Dorothy laugh


Bored bored bored.

Caleb is packing up to go to New Orleans tomorrow. Of course, because he is a boy, he waited until now to do it. We are watching Interview with a Vampire but I somehow doubt we will finish it. I'm such an old lady. I have to be in bed by 11, you know.

I watched the new Librarian movie today. Such terrible movies, yet I sit through them. This one, ironically enough, was about vampires. I'll say it before and I'll say it again, watching movies like that or National Treasure make me wish that I would have chosen history for my major instead of my minor. I feel like I don't know anything. Noah Wyle or Nicholas Cage can just pull up these random facts and it's awesome (yes, I know they are just characters, but still). I love my history classes. I'm sad that I only have one left. Nerd alert!

Ponderance for the day: Why does a short sleeved shirt make one that much warmer than sleevless? It's like three or four extra inches! Our house is a balmy 63 degrees and switching from a spaghetti strap to short sleeves provided instant comfort today.

1 comment:

  1. Sleeveless vs. short sleeves has plagued me for years. I still don't understand. Maybe shoulders carry a lot of heat, so when we cover them up we feel warmer? Armpits are sensitive, so when we cover them up we feel warmer? I have many theories but just don't know for certain.

    ReplyDelete