Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i drew a new face and i laughed


Bored doesn't even begin to cover it. I am completely unmotivated to do anything. It's a good thing nothing is due tomorrow because there is no way it would get done. I'm actually excited to go to kickboxing tonight because it will get me away from pathetically checking the same website a zillion times over the course of a two hour period. The worst thing is that I'm actually having a great hair day and have no one to appreciate it. Sigh.


The best part of my day was figuring out how to send homemade ring tones to my phone. My text message now does the Kim Possible doo doo dee doo sound. It makes me ridiculously excited to get a message.


Here are some other things I'm excited about:
-UP coming out on DVD next week
-Working on my bathroom collage at work on Friday. We got an awesome Where the Wild Things are movie poster in the mail that's going up first thing.
-My boss giving me the new Peter and the Starcatchers book as a present for coming in and putting up new displays. Which is by far my favorite part of the job so I refused but she squished my face until I relented. Best boss ever.
-The Princess and the Frog
-Possible Christmas presents for friends. I've got all these amazing perfect gift ideas roaming around my brain. I hope I can actually do them though.
-Getting references from How I Met Your Mother and a bing search engine commercial because Sam made me watch the Shining which I actually ended up enjoying despite my shrieking and cowering.
-Watching The Half Blood Prince again with lowered expectations
-Mary Poppins coming to Denver in March! I'm totally wearing my hat and taking my official parrot head umbrella.
-Spending the holidays at home this year
-My advising appointment tomorrow. I love signing up for new classes. ONE MORE SEMEMSTER!!!


Really, the only reason I wanted to post a blog today was to share with you the following attrocity. Behold. Edward Cullen panties!




and as if that weren't bad enough, check out the crotch:



Naughty! If these start being sold at Walmart, someone is getting them for Christmas!

Currently Reading:
The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne (as in the author of The Scarlet Letter, my most favorite book of all time) Ugh. I'm so excited to start reading for fun again.

No comments:

Post a Comment