Thursday, August 6, 2009

i went to spend a jolly hour on the trolly and lost my heart instead


What is bliss?

I think bliss is different for everyone. I know for me bliss changes daily.

Today's moment of bliss is happening right at this very moment. These have attributed to it:
1. Finishing a paper that I feel so good about that I really don't care about the grade. Not a bit.
2. Sitting and watching the final ten minutes of You've Got Mail. I don't care that it's cheesy. I don't care that it has every romantic comedy cliche in the book. I love Tom Hanks' snark, yet kindness. I love Meg Ryan's signature perkiness. I love that it isn't about sex. It's just charming. I believe that watching You've Got Mail is equivelent to being a cat who gets scratched on the scruff of their neck. They become oatmeal. Well sprinkle me with cinnamon and get a spoon.
3. Lounging in my brand new comfy blue sparkly plaid pajama pants.
4. Wearing socks in bed.
5. Realizing that I should have gotten the next size smaller in the $6 jeans I bought yesterday (which for most people would equal frustration but for me it equals a woohoo!)
6. Knowing that I can read whatever the heck I want to tonight. I choose you Blood and Chocolate!
7. Looking up the recipe for Disneyland non-alcoholic mint juleps.

What's tickling your pickle today, poppets?

2 comments:

  1. 1. Lounging in my brand new comfy red sparkly plaid pajama pants.

    2. Carting around my phone in the pocket of said pajama pants.

    3. Reading a book where Jesus hangs out with the yeti.

    4. Johnson's Body Care Feeling Healthy Green Tea Lotion, and how it makes me sparkle like Edward Cullen in the sunlight.

    5. Homegrown vegetables, both the cultivating of and eating of.

    6. Donuts.

    7. Writing lists on Disney College Program stationary with fine-tipped Sharpies. Seriously, as a rep, if you can score those CP pads of paper, steal some for meee! They gave them out when Ryan and I went to the trivia meeting thingy. Favoritest pad of paper ever.

    PS - 8. The word verification being: dryldo, which is what happens when you don't use lube with your dildo. *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't blogged in a month. FIX THAT.

    ReplyDelete